Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love Me Some Them

I have been blessed beyond measure to have a loving supportive family to go through this life with. I have 2 grown sons, Micheal(31) and Brandon(29) who are smart, respectful, passionate, contributing members of society. As I am sure is true with all of you, I could not be prouder of these two.
As if it wasn't enough, I have, also, been blessed with a 10 year old sweet grandboy, Jaylen...... technically he is 10 going on 15. He's a kind little boy in 4th grade with a smile that can light up a room. He has such an abundance of love in his life that it makes me sad for some children that might not be as fortunate. He lights up our world and helps me remember how it is to be a little kid in a big world.
How lucky can a girl get? I would love to tell you what my next posting subject will be but really not sure at this point. I have so many interests and it pretty much changes everyday for me so we shall see......could be some tips on saving $$$$, my current obsession with reviewing products or my love of photography. Check back soon. Later Gator!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment