Saturday, September 6, 2014

Labor Day Weekend---- Family

I had such a great weekend with my family(who I don't get to see nearly enough) in a place I have always loved. Here's some pics of the shenanigans and fun.
Saturday pm fun. It consisted of shots of tequila, laughing and dancing.
Sunday am run on Buckroe Beach with my niece, Arielle. I have to say, the view made the run so much more enjoyable.
My sweet niece Tiff had the cookout at her place. The food was great, the weather was beautiful and we had a blast. BTW the little boy is my 4 year old great nephew, Julian(but we call him JuJu). He is sweet and outgoing and is my SYTYCD dance partner. We would do our routine in front of everyone and at the end of the dance, he would say "cap!" (clap...so funny).
Monday am run was the best. Went with my boy and he always challenges me to do better and be better. It was so great. The scenery, the sounds, the smells....all of it. I was in heaven.
These last pics were taken before we left.....what can I say but I love my family and miss them terribly when they are not around. Hope we get to do it again really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment