Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Dr Song Vitamin C Serum

Information Product: Dr Song Vitamin C Serum: Our Vitamin C Serum contains 20% vitamin c, boosted with vitamin e, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera for a smooth velvet finish on the skin that many other vitamin c serums cannot replicate. Our formula has been refined through rigorous testing from dozens of doctors and professionals within the cosmetic industry and comes with a 365 day money back guarantee. Full sized 1 oz bottle. Light, non-greasy formula. About us: Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. The creation of Amazon has allowed manufactures like us, to easily get products directly into the hands of consumers, which allows professional quality products at a reasonable price. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products. Review: I used this for about 10 days now. It comes with a dropper for application. It has a gel like consistency and is super absorbent. Feels cool to the skin on application. It leaves your face feeling softer and smoother feeling. It also has plumped my skin. Although I don't think I have gotten the full effect of the product, it has piqued my curiosity enough to continue the use. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment