Friday, November 21, 2014

Craft: Sharpie Stenciled Holiday Burlap Table Runner.

I love burlap and I love this finished product. For this project, my suggestion is to pick a burlap with light feel to it. If you have worked with burlap, it will make sense to you.. If you haven't, literally put a piece of the burlap through two fingers and feel it. Project materials: a piece of burlap( cut to a size that you want on your table- it can be 2, 3 or 6 ft), plastic(hard) alphabet stencils, and black sharpies. I started by unraveling the sides to mine because, to me, it looks more finished. Next start stenciling your words.
The list of words you could use is endless. Here's a few(excuse the sales paper underneath the runner. It is important to mention though due to the fact that if you don't use something underneath, you'll end up with sharpie marks on your work surface.)
A couple hours later and you have a great holiday/fall table runner( mine will be used for ever Thanksgiving to come)....and it's so simple.
Happy Thanksgiving 2014 to you and yours!!!!! I hope it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment