Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim

Once Radiant Skin Is Yours Again! Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides you the most effective moisturizing agent on the market today. PERIOD! • Find Out What All the Buzz is About! • It’s Your Time. Show Them Your Radiant Skin! • You’ve found the BEST Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle and Anti Dull Skin Solution. • Safe For ALL Skin Types. Unique and Proven Formulation Ensures Even Sensitive Skin Can Glow Again! See What A Few DROPS Can Do. This Serum Includes Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea. The ONLY Hyaluronic Acid Serum worthy of Foxbrim’s 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. This Proven Formula Guarantees (LITERALLY!) Your Results! My review: Most serums are watery. This one is not which makes it easier to get it where it needs to be. Slight scent but not unpleasant. Hydrating and makes your face smoother and softer. I like this product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment