Sunday, November 16, 2014

Craft: Sharpie Stenciled Thanksgiving Lazy Susan

I have been crafting up a storm lately....which is really kind of crazy to me because, for a long time, I put things away and had not done anything. I think it's in the fall that I am most inspired and motivated. Blogs inspire me, too. I subscribe to many and look forward to my email box every day to see what people have come up with. This idea came through my box within the last couple of weeks from At the Picket Fence.com and fell in love. I had my Lazy Susan on my dining room table and decided to go for it.
All you need is a wooden Lazy Susan, a thin lined black Sharpie and an alphabet stencil. Pick your words and start stenciling.
So easy and so cute!!!!! It'll be a welcome addition to your holiday table.
Check out the great folks over at At the Picket Fence.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment