Saturday, August 16, 2014

Weekends, Van Gogh Sunflowers, the Bull City and other things..... Part II

I sprung out of bed this morning to continue my weekend....remember my weekend of possibilities and joy.....minus all the things that generally bog us down on our days off. I had scheduled time to catch up with Tiffany since I hadn't seen her in forever and, well, she's young so she has to pen you in.... lol. We decided to meet for an early lunch and movie.
Mattie B's Public House....had never been.
Great food....even better beer. Stella Artois....which I have a special affinity for. When I was a young teen living in Belgium, Stella was the beer to drink....and boy, did we ever. We even had a delivery guy back then who came by the house and delivered it. Those were special days to me.
Yep, then we went to see the new Planet of the Apes movie. I had never seen any of them before and it was definately interesting. Talking monkeys was a stretch for my very limited imagination. I will probably have to see it 4 more times to fully begin to understand it....but there was a cute baby monkey in it. Pulled on my heartstrings a little because anything's cute when it's little, right? After that, drinks were definately in order....and cheesecake. YUM!!!
My advice to you is when you are celebrating life, it must always be done with a margarita and cheesecake. There's no other way....trust me!!!!
Our next stop was to find what I am sure will become my newest favorite running shirt. Found it at Bull City Running on Hwy 54 and I love it!!!!! Don't you agree????
The salespeople are knowledgeable and cute as a button over there.
Now I just need to get my arse out and run, huh???? See ya out there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment