Review: Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural
Adovia natural sulfur soap is highly enriched with minerals curated from the Dead Sea. The sulfur soap however, when used on a gradually increasing level, does not cause dry skin as it is infused with lush Olive Oil and aloe vera, as well as sought-after Dead Sea minerals. Softly yet thoroughly cleansing skin with 3 percent sulfur content old skin cells are removed and pores are unclogged. Harmful impurities and oils can embed themselves into the deepest levels of our epidermis and this is one of the best sulfur soaps on the market to target and dissolve them. To help keep skin supple and hydrated, Adovia Sulfur Soap is also packed with Palm and Palm Kernal Oil as well the already mentioned Olive oil and Aloe Vera. That said, it is still recommended to start using this soap slowly so your skin can adjust to the healing sulfur that is not in more common soap products.
- Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
My review: This acne soap worked great my daughter. It's unscented and a really pretty yellow colored bar. It did a great job of cleansing and getting deep down in the pores getting all the dirt out while not drying her face out. It left her face feeling soft and supple. As usual, Adovia rocks!!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.