Friday, October 10, 2014

Review: True Sol African Mango Cleanse Plus

Formulated with real African mango that naturally helps you lose weight, cleanse and detoxify the body by boosting your metabolism, burning fat and flushing out bad toxins. Main Benefit & Features African Mango & Raspberry Ketones was recently featured as a powerful weight loss aid because it really works to burn off fat. The following are a few of the other benefits this premium complex offers: - Significantly reduces appetite (prevents overeating) - Helps both men AND women burn fat - Burn fat without exercise using this proven natural supplement that has no side effects - Increases metabolism and energy - Raises "good" cholesterol, also known as HDL - UNIQUE blend of African Mango + Raspberry Ketone Complex for maximum weight loss. Pure Premium 100% Natural African Mango Cleanse - Eliminate waste and bloating while promoting healthy weight loss Fortified with Flax Seed - Oat Bran - Ginger - Aloe Vera - Acidophilus Proprietary Formulation For Maximum Results Made in the USA Contains: African Mango Extract (also known as Irvingia Gabonensis (or irvingia gabonesis). My review: I found these supplements to have no taste. They are a reasonable size for swallowing without feeling like they are big enough to choke a horse as is often the case with these type of things. My appetite was suppressed more so than normal and they did indeed increase my energy levels. They were gentle but effective in cleansing my body. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment