Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Review: Grazia Silicone 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan

Product Information: Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F. --FDA Approved --High Quality Construction --Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility
My Review: I love baked goods. All kinds. I received this muffin pan and immediately put some good use to it. First of all, how cute is it? Red, being my favorite color, made it all the more cute to me. I have used it more than once with cooking spray and without and both ways turned out perfect...even though it recommends to use a cooking spray. The muffins and cupcakes baked up well and cooled fast. On top of that, cleanup was a breeze. YAY!!!! The only downside of this product is I'll probably end up gaining weight from all the baking I will continue to do. *** http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D6VFUVY/ref=twister_B00LFOL02C *** I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment