Thursday, October 2, 2014

Review: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural

Product Information: InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types! • Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin. • Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly. • Achieve a youthful appearance. • Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin. Niacinamide / Vitamin B3 Cream Moisturizer has many benefits: 1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally 2) Has acne fighting ingredients 3) Skin lightening benefits 4) Firms & Plumps the skin 5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation
My review: This product is completely scent free, if that kind of thing matters to you. It does to me. It is a good moisturizer that does not feel heavy on your face. My personal quality test for moisturizers is how many times a day you need to reapply. No application but an initial one is the perfect number for me. This fits the bill perfectly. I have, also, noticed a brightening of my skin lately. It's super absorbent and a little bit of the product goes a long way. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment